Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager needed for fast growing beverage startup based in Harrogate.
TEA+ is a new vitamin infused tea startup. Launched a few years ago, we have seen some great success so far, listing in over 2000 retailers throughout the UK through Holland & Barrett, Boots, Ocado and Wholefoods and exporting to 5 countries. We’ve had some great PR, won some good awards and even bagged ourselves a Dragon after a successful dragons Den appearance!
We have a big 12 months ahead of us as we activate new listings, so we are looking for a channel marketing manager to join the team and spearhead our brands presence in these national accounts and the marketing and brand efforts needed to grow awareness.
We’re not your typical FMCG business - we are a small team of 4 at the beginning of a period of growth so we will be growing the team and evolving the brand to be the best new drinks company in the UK.
This role would suit an ambitious, entrepreneurial and practical person who wants to:
· Be part of the leadership team for an ambitious UK drinks business with significant UK & export potential.
· Truly charter the destiny of an exciting small business with great products and a great brand at its core.
This role will grow and develop as the company does, but in a nutshell will involve:
- Grow brand awareness to help TEA+ become the number 1 challenger brand in the category.
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer and identify opportunities to increase sales in those accounts.
- Monitor sales and performance, acting as the key knowledge point for retail within the organisation.
- Thrive in the challenge of securing brand exposure within store without the deep pockets of big brands.
- Own the cross-functional launch plan for any retail new product development from ideation to launch.
- Making our marketing strategy your own. Working alongside the Digital marketing manager to build our brand to support trade listings through events, campaigns, PR and partnerships.
- Managing, coordinating and working with external partners and suppliers.
- Attend events, conferences and trade shows to network and speak, spreading the word about our range to people from a diverse range of industries.
- Testing and measuring the value of our marketing efforts rigorously: setting and tracking objectives; producing, analysing and reporting data to the team
Based at our Harrogate office, you will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills who is also able to work autonomously and willing to travel.
Who we're looking for:
- Preferably at least 1 years experience in retail or FMCG.
- Natural aptitude for numbers, problem-solving skills and thinking on your feet
- Outgoing and confident communicator with a track record of interacting and influencing people from all levels of seniority.
- A flexible, can do, friendly attitude with a willingness to learn, develop skills and get your hands dirty!
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise within tight deadlines.
- Comfortable taking the initiative.
- Self motivated, ambitious and pro-active with the ability to see projects through to completion.
Interested? Please send your CV and 5 reasons why you are the one for us to email@example.com