Business Administrator Apprenticeship
TEA+ is a new drinks startup based in Harrogate. We make an award winning range of vitamin infused teas that is sold throughout the country in stores such as Holland & Barrett, Boots, Ocado, Wholefoods and many more. We’re now looking to grow the business over the next year ahead of some existing new listings, plans and products we will be launching, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and determined individual to help take us to the next level.
The Business administrator apprentice is responsible for providing administrative and support services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations whilst working towards Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Duties will include:
- Managing our website orders. Tracking picking & dispatching daily.
- Raising customer invoices and dispatching trade orders.
- Inputting data onto spreadsheets.
- Running reports.
- Social media tasks.
- Influencer outreach.
- Co-ordinate trade and consumer events
- Organise & manage sampling events
- Managing our TEA+ inbound emails.
- Competitor research and industry tracking
If interested, please apply through the FW Solutions apprentiship website - https://www.fwsolutions.net/apprenticeship_job/business-administrator-apprenticeship-harrogate/